jsf 1.1 => trunk
jsf 1.2 => branch

On 5/15/07, noah <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Are there any major differences between the trunk and 1.2?
e.g. Is the TrinidadFilter still necessary?  Has the behavior of PPR
changed at all?

http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/myfaces/trinidad/trinidad-api/1.0.1-SNAPSHOT/

http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/myfaces/trinidad/trinidad-api/1.2-07-apr-SNAPSHOT/

--