Hi Sammy,

I can't show the message near the inputfield, so I have to use
<h:messaes/> which shows a list of all messages for the page. Thats
why the name of the field within the message is important.

I don't understand what you mean by your second proposal. Which class
should I extend and where do I have to register a new messageloader?

Thanks a lot,
Rudi