Hi all,

I understand there are a number of issues/limitations around
portletization and Trinidad and that these issues will be resolved with
JSR301.  However, from what I've been reading it seems possible to
expose a Trinidad portlet at this time if one accepts these limitations.
I've been trying all sorts of combinations and cannot get it too work.
Can somebody please post a configuration, portlet.xml & web.xml, of a
Trinidad application exposed as a portlet that is functioning and that I
can try against my basic application.

I am running against the Oracle webcenter preconfigured OC4J, as my
portlet container, that comes bundled with JDeveloper 10.1.3.2

I am happy to use with the Oracle Portlet Faces Bridge or any other
bridge.

Scott,  I've noted entries about a proof-of-concept bridge based on the
Oracle portlet faces bridge, can you please provide us with more
information on that proof-of-concept?

Thanks,
Chris.