Von: David Delbecq [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 27. Juni 2007 17:33
An: MyFaces Discussion
Betreff: Re: t:inputCalendar

You can define the timezone in a converter. Here, we define a converter
(<f:dateTimeConverter .../>) with a specific format and timeZone for
both inputCalendar et outputText to keep date correct. And by this we
are sure to always work in our current TimeZone on user interface :D

(PS: i think latest svn version of tomahawk added a timezone attribute)

En l'instant précis du 27/06/07 17:26, galletti s'exprimait en ces termes:
> How can you do that?
> It seems like t:inputCalendar does not have a "timezone" attribute.
>
> Any help?
>

> Simon Kitching-3 wrote:
>
>> The default timezone for date controls is UTC aka GMT.
>>
>> Set the timezone attribute of the component to control what timezone is
>> used.
>>

>> omidh wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I have a little problem with tomahawk...
>>> When Insert a t:inputCalendar field everything works fine...
>>> But when I try to save the Date in a Backing Bean in a Date field, also
>>> these works ;),
>>> but by printing out the Date again, I get all the time one day befor the
>>> selected Date printed out...
>>> Is these a bug in tomahawk? or a config failure, here my Tag:
>>>
>>> <f:subview id="date_field" rendered="#{datatype.type == 'date'}">
>>>                                                     <t:inputCalendar
id="inputdate_field"
>>> monthYearRowClass="yearMonthHeader" weekRowClass="weekHeader"
>>> popupButtonStyleClass="standard_bold"

currentDayCellClass="currentDayCell"