Hi David,

try this EL-Expression:

rendered="#{not empty yourCollectionName}"

Cheers,

Christopher

David Delbecq schrieb:
Hello,

i'm facing an issue with EL in JSF. I have a collection of items. I want
to render them as a table header followed by content (using tomahawk
datalist). However, i'd like to skip full table rendering if collection
is empty or null. Problem is that collections in java do not follow the
getters mecanism (size instead of getSize). Are there clean suggested
ways to do it, or will i have to create a pseudo map that does the trick
(rendered ="#{pseudoMapBean.size[bean.someCollection] >0}") ?

Thanks for suggestions.