I really need help with this, nobody has implemented succesfuly the
datascroller +  WorkingWithLargeTables article? How do you people implement
the pagination with a Tomahawk dataScroller, without bring all the records?
For me all works fine my problem is that the method that brings the data is
call several times for each DataPage.**