Thank you, your component is really interesting.

I take a look at the source and It seems to me I need just one more thing
(correct if I'am wrong):

Page A -> Page B

I can do some initialization before render page B,
If, with your component, I add an an action method with an outcome that
makes me go to Page C, I can do
Paga A -> Page B (not rendered) -> Page C    (for end-user Page A -> Page C)

But If I have some logic in Page C initialization that makes me go to page
D?

If I've understood I can't do this because the PhaseListener isn't fired
again before Page C render, right?

I mean: rules aren't chainable, are them?

I think is somehow possible to do something like that... but maybe I'm just
trying to raise universe entropy :)

Stefano.