We are trying to create our own custom skin for Trinidad and I have a basic question:

First, where do the defaults for a paticular element come from? For example, we are trying to skin "af:column::header-text". When we remove the color element, a default of #669966 is put into the transformed skin.

I found the skin selector documentation, is the another doc describing how skins works and their default values? I have css people working on defining the skin and they are having a slow time trying to figure this out.

Second, the skin selector documentation states that it is not up-to-date. Where can I find updated info - source code only?

Thanks,
Chris....