Another tip:

Use Firebug. It allows you to view the css that is rendered on a component by default and then you can inhibit anything you want in your skin using -tr-inhibit.

Also, by default we compress the styleclass names to boost performance. While creating your skin, you can disable this compression so that you can see styleclass names that more closely resemble the css selectors.

To do this, add to your web.xml file:

<context-param>
<param-name>org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.DISABLE_CONTENT_COMPRESSION</param-name>
<param-value>true</param-value>
</context-param>

And finally, looking at the xss files like Abhijit suggests will help you as
well.

- Jeanne

Abhijit Ghosh wrote:
Chris,