The richfaces scroller is the only (known to me) complete implementation which works fine with ajax. The mentioned problems are common to all scroller implementations since they are caused by DataModel and not by scroller itself.

regards,
paul

kewldude schrieb:
Yeah other than the richfaces scroller. Went through their forum and read
some problems regarding richfaces scroller. I'm interested in using the
t:datascroller with ajax.

Adrian Mitev-2 wrote:
RichFaces project got ajax scroller.