From: Carsten Pieper [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2007 1:59 PM
To: users@myfaces.apache.org
Subject: [Trinidad] inputText with readOnly="true" and limited width
shows strange behaviour

Hello everyone,

is this a bug or am I missing something? The situation is as follows:

                contentStyle="width: 50px;" readOnly="true">

The text then exceeds the actual text area as shown in the screenshot
(note
that
the read-only text area background is slightly darker than the rest...).

http://www.nabble.com/file/p12049157/inputTextReadOnly.jpg

If readOnly isn't set (or false), then everything is as expected as
again
shown in the screenshot (only 50 px of text are shown, but you can
access
the rest via mouse/keyboard):

http://www.nabble.com/file/p12049157/inputText.jpg

Any ideas?