Hi there,

you could implement your own TreeNode adding a new method "onClick" (or whatsoever) that can be called when you found the match in your backing bean. Does that solve your problem? (Look here for a start: http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk/apidocs/org/apache/myfaces/custom/tree2/TreeNodeBase.html)

Cheers,

Christopher

kewldude schrieb:
Here goes the situation, I have a textbox that can search through the nodes
in the tree2 component. When there is a match, I need to expand the specific
node. I can do that part no problem. But together with expanding that node,
the action associated to that node should also be executed (it was as if
that node was clicked), how can I do that? or is it possible to do that all?
any hints...thanks.