Hi All,

We have a label and an input text next to it. Place the cursor on the input
text and now move the mouse over the label. The popup showing the tooltip
comes up.

The problem is that on IE the blinking cursor is still shown on the tooptip.
I did try and dig out if there was a JIRA raised and i found this:

According to it was marked as closed. Ideally the fix should be present in
tomahawk 1.1.5 and myfaces 1.1.5 which i am using at present.

Please let me know if this defect is being again worked upon.

Thanks,
madhav

--
When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not
know it, but for the sake of defending those that do