Sorry, forgot to provide the code:

JSP code:

<t:popup id="tooltipTA"
 style="#{(
uiQuickSearchListPopulator.quickSearchListController.selectedTA==null||uiQuickSearchListPopulator.quickSearchListController.selectedTA=='')?null:'border:1px
solid #000000;bgcolor:#FFFFFF;width:100px;background-color:#ffffff'}"
        closePopupOnExitingElement="true" closePopupOnExitingPopup="true"
        displayAtDistanceX="10" displayAtDistanceY="10" rendered="true">
        <a4j:region id="taRegion">
        <t:inputTextHelp value="#{
uiQuickSearchListPopulator.quickSearchListController.selectedTA}"
id="taSuggest" size="40" maxlength="255" >
            <a4j:support event="onblur"  action="#{
uiQuickSearchListPopulator.reRenderCountTA}"

reRender="tooltipTA,taLMFCount,taMADCount,quickTotLMFCount,quickTotMADCount,SearchName"></a4j:support>

       </t:inputTextHelp>
            <rich:suggestionbox id="taSuggestBox" for="taSuggest" style
="font-size:12px" tokens="" frequency="0" selfRendered="true"
ignoreDupResponses="true"
                rules="#{uiQuickSearchListPopulator.rules}"
                suggestionAction="#{
uiQuickSearchListPopulator.autocompleteTA}" var="result"
                fetchValue="#{result.taName}" rows="#{
uiQuickSearchListPopulator.intRows}"
                first="#{uiQuickSearchListPopulator.intFirst}"
                minChars="#{uiQuickSearchListPopulator.minchars}"
                shadowOpacity="#{uiQuickSearchListPopulator.shadowOpacity}"
                border="#{uiQuickSearchListPopulator.border}" width="#{
uiQuickSearchListPopulator.width}"
                height="#{uiQuickSearchListPopulator.height}"
                shadowDepth="#{uiQuickSearchListPopulator.shadowDepth}"
                cellpadding="#{uiQuickSearchListPopulator.cellpadding}" >
                <h:column>
                    <h:outputText value="#{result.taName}" />
                </h:column>
                <a4j:support event="onselect" action="#{
uiQuickSearchListPopulator.getLMFMADCountTA}"

reRender="tooltipTA,taLMFCount,taMADCount,SearchName,quickTotLMFCount,quickTotMADCount"></a4j:support>
            </rich:suggestionbox>
        </a4j:region>
        <f:facet name="popup">
            <t:div rendered="#{!(
uiQuickSearchListPopulator.quickSearchListController.selectedTA==null||uiQuickSearchListPopulator.quickSearchListController.selectedTA==''
)}">
                <t:panelGrid columns="2">
                    <t:outputText value="TA:"
                        style="font-weight: bold; font-size: 10;" />
                    <t:outputText value="#{
uiQuickSearchListPopulator.quickSearchListController.selectedTA}"
style="font-size:10; white-space: nowrap;" />
                </t:panelGrid>
            </t:div>
        </f:facet>

    </t:popup>