Hi,

One specific functionality is to have sth. like

<a:outputPanel id="beschreibungInput">
id="beschreibung" validator="#{klasseExtended.validateBeschreibung}"
simple="true">
<a:support event="onblur" reRender="beschreibungInput"/>
</a:outputPanel>

which however leads to a problem in a4j (java.io.NotSerializableException:
org.ajax4jsf.component.EventValueBinding)

However, if you use

<a:outputPanel id="beschreibungInput">
<h:inputText  maxLength="30" value="#{klasseExtended.beschreibung}"
id="beschreibung" validator="#{klasseExtended.validateBeschreibung}">
<a:support event="onblur" reRender="beschreibungInput"/>
</h:inputText>
</a:outputPanel>

it works. I have also recently started with Trinidad and wonder how to
achieve above functionality. Note that all this is surrounded by
SEAM with <s:validateAll/>.

Regards,
Wolfgang.

Scott O'Bryan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
30.08.2007 01:47
Bitte antworten an
"MyFaces Discussion" <users@myfaces.apache.org>

An
MyFaces Discussion <users@myfaces.apache.org>
Kopie

Thema
Re: [Trinidad] trinidad 1.2.1 w/ ajax4jsf, richfaces and facelets
possible?

Thai,

Theoretically they should work together but some people have reported
problems.  That said, I don't think a4j gives you anything that Trinidad
doesn't give you out of the box.  Is there some piece of functionality
you're looking for in a4j that Trinidad does not give you?

Scott

Thai Dang Vu wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> I'd like to ask if it is possible to use trinidad 1.2.1 with richfaces
> 3.1.0 (which includes ajax4jsf) and facelets.
>
> This is my 1st day learning trinidad so I haven't got time to try
> different ways to configure the web.xml file to make trinidad and
> ajax4jsf work togeter.
>
> If you have an existing example using both richfaces 3.1.0 and trinidad,
> could I have a copy of all your configuration files (web.xml,
> faces-config.xml, trinidad-config.xml) and the name of all the jar files
> in WEB-INF/lib?
>
> Regards.
>

> NOTICE: This message (including any attachments) from Momentum Systems,
Inc. contains information that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL.  If you are
not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination
of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message
in error, please do not read, copy or forward this message.  Please
permanently delete all copies and any attachments and notify the sender
immediately by reply email or by calling our Office at 703.740.9300.