From: Scott O'Bryan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2007 7:47 PM
To: MyFaces Discussion
Subject: Re: [Trinidad] trinidad 1.2.1 w/ ajax4jsf, richfaces and
facelets possible?

Thai,

Theoretically they should work together but some people have reported
problems.  That said, I don't think a4j gives you anything that Trinidad

doesn't give you out of the box.  Is there some piece of functionality
you're looking for in a4j that Trinidad does not give you?

Scott

Thai Dang Vu wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> I'd like to ask if it is possible to use trinidad 1.2.1 with richfaces
> 3.1.0 (which includes ajax4jsf) and facelets.
>
> This is my 1st day learning trinidad so I haven't got time to try
> different ways to configure the web.xml file to make trinidad and
> ajax4jsf work togeter.
>
> If you have an existing example using both richfaces 3.1.0 and
trinidad,
> could I have a copy of all your configuration files (web.xml,
> faces-config.xml, trinidad-config.xml) and the name of all the jar
files
> in WEB-INF/lib?
>
> Regards.
>

> NOTICE: This message (including any attachments) from Momentum
Systems, Inc. contains information that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL.
If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this message in error, please do not read, copy or forward this
message.  Please permanently delete all copies and any attachments and
notify the sender immediately by reply email or by calling our Office at
703.740.9300.