The old parameter was "trinidadinternal", and therefore was
never officially supported.  If we were changing from one
supported name to another, I'd agree that we should keep the
old name around, but supporting backwards compatibility
for anything "trinidadinternal" is a precedent I don't think we
should set...

-- Adam