On 9/10/07, Mike Kienenberger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> However, as far as I know, "anchor" is meaningless outside of html.
> So the renderer for non-html should be trivial -- render nothing.

Even though they may not call them anchor (or <a>), many potential
outputs have the need to specify a point to jump to, such as OpenDoc,
Microsoft Word Documents, or PDF Documents.  They all have the same
concept of defining the target of a hyper-link, but JSF does not?
Sounds like the Flexible Rendering didn't get much more than lip
service by the committee.
  (*Chris*)