I downloaded trinidad-demo-1.2.2 and tried to run it on Weblogic 10.

First of all I received
   java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/servlet/jsp/jstl/core/Config
so I added jstl.jar from jakarta-taglibs-standard-1.1.2.zip

Then the demo appeared to run without problems but nothing happens when I
click on any of the tabs on panelTabbed.jspx, navigationPane.jspx, or
panelAccordion.jspx.  It seems none of the partial submits work.

The last tab on navigationPane.jspx with the title 'Component Guide' does
not do a partial submit and it works fine.  Also, interestingly, if I click
on a tab and then hit Page-refresh the tab changes.

Please help.  Thanks.

Martin