Hello,

You seem to have much of the needed parts. However, that question can be
very project specific. For instance, portlet applications requires portal
server (that might or not come with your AS). If you have a lot of static
management, a content management system can be good for better scalability
and response time. If the application requires authentification, LDAP can
help, etc.

Regards,

~ Simon