hi NABA and All

The issue is that i want the text to be shown in the format it was entered
i.e. with carriage return and newline. The text got saved to database with
that formatting but when i fetch that text and tried to display the
formatting of newline is lost and get displayed with <h:outText
escape="false" value ="#{text.get}"    />

and this text data was collected in database using lebel and text contains
newline and carriage return

Thanks

Chetu