---- [EMAIL PROTECTED] schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> I have used t:saveState in a JSP. I am using JSF RI & configured the
> STATE_SAVING = server in web.xml
>
> When Submit a Form, The View is not getting restored with the updated
> ManagedBean which is early stored in t:saveState.
>
> How to synchronise the Updated Managed Bean with the latest view ?The
> View always displays the old existing values from the managed bean
>
> The Situation is similar to
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMAHAWK-134
>
> Can someone pls help me how to solve the problem.

As noted in this email from Ryan Lubke, Sun RI v 1.2_05 now has a "serialize
state in session" option.

I presume that turning this on will cause tomahawk t:saveState to start working
with (RI + server-side-state):
  http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/myfaces-users/200712.mbox/[EMAIL
PROTECTED]

I've updated the referenced issue to include this info too.

Shyamprasad, please send an email to this list to let us know whether this
solves the issue or not.

Regards,

Simon