Hi Simon,

serialization should not be necessary - it should work without (if
restoreState/saveState get called at least, and that should happen for
any recent version of the RI).

@shyamprasad: in the very first versions of the RI the
stateSaving/Restoring was not processed - which version of the RI are
you using?

regards,

Martin

--