Matthias, the JIRA enry is MYFACES-1794
-Wolf

On 28 Jan 2008, at 21:25, Matthias Wessendorf wrote:

/faces/* as servlet mapping.

not yet fixed in MyFaces.

Is there an issue for that already in our jira ?

On Jan 28, 2008 8:50 PM, Wolf Benz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi List,

I'm using MF 1.2.2 + Trinidad 1.2.5 and Facelets.
And still getting this "The requested resource (/tutoring/ __ADFv__.jsp) is not available" (see conversation below) message when using tr:inputDate

Is there a way to remedy from this bug until it has been corrected in the(MF
core) distributions?
& I thought it was planned to be corrected in MF Core 1.2.1, what happened
to that version? :-)

--Wolf