Hi!
> Are there any plans about migration over Spring 2.5 in Orchestra?
Orchestra itself is compatible with Spring 2.5. We use this combination
in our projects.

> I'd like to see if Spring 2.5 can simplify orchestra configuration and
> if we can now completely declare bean throught annotations.
What enhancement of Spring 2.5 do you mean that might allow this? I even
didn't have the time to look at the annotations for bean definitions
(Simon?), though, as far as I know the Spring framework I am pretty sure
they implemented it in a way that the scope provider do not even know if
the bean has been configured using the xml config or annotations.

> And do you think it is possible to have proxy scoped bean using
> annotation?
If you use the latest Orchestra snapshot you do not have to use the
aop:scoped-proxy anymore. This will be done automatically by Orchestra.
For other proxy scoped beans, Simon tried something in this area, and as
far as I remember with success. Even though Spring should provide such a
annotation on their own, we probably can share our code if wanted. It is
not part of Orchestra.

Ciao,
Mario