Hi!
> I think it would be nice also to see an attractive example
> application (separated from others) where Orchestra is used in
> conjunction with
Absolutely, you might not being able to imagine how much I'd appreaciate
such a demo application.
Any plan to volunteer? :-)

> -minimal applicationContext.xml configuration: is possible to not
> require all that scope configuration?,
Currently, no. But I think it would be possible to provide a simple bean
factory which configures a default setup with spring.
On the other hand, one strength (as I see) of Orchestra is it's
flexibility. E.g. You can have Scopes with or without timeout, with our
without auto-invalidation if bean has not been accessed and with or
without persistence.
Not sure what the default should be.

My personal favorite is a scope with the following attributes.
"Invalidate if not accessed (previously flash-scope now access-scope)
using timeout and persistence". But I am pretty sure that many other
people would like to see a different default setup.

> -minimal faces-config: is it possible to move some of the
> <application> artifacts in the orchestra JAR?
I'd like to keep them optional as they might have any influence to your
application, though, the RedirectTracker is nearly a requirement to see
messages if a conversation has timed-out and you use the
@ConversationRequire annotation.

Ciao,
Mario