Hi,

I have a jsp page with text input on it and a long range validator (0
to 999999) connected with that field.
Now I run the following scenario:
1. enter invalid value (-123)
2. submit by command button
3. Proper validator message is displayed and everything seems to work fine
4. I cancel the page by hitting another command button with
immediete='true' set, and it takes me to another page

After those actions whenever I enter the page I see the good value of
the input field or the invalid one that was rejected by the validator.
The order seems totaly random, sometimes it's in cycles of 3 (3 times
good value, 3 times bad).

Maybe somebody has seen something like this or has some Ideas what to
debug. The model i backing beans is ok and has proper values.

Thanks in advance