Hi,

no, there are no binding attributes for input elements. I'm preatty
sure it's because the use of "cancel" command button with
immediete="true" set on.

I just can't figure out why is myfaces showing those two values in
some sort of cycles - it would be normal if it showed the wrong value,
as the one which gets set when I bypas validation by immediete="true".

regards
Adam