  From: Raj .G. Narasimhan
  To: MyFaces Discussion
  Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2008 4:56 PM
  Subject: Re: [Tobago] renderedPartially doesn't work in treeNodeCommand

  Helmut, it does return "customer/custTabpane", which is the valid outcome to
be returned....and in fact, it loads the detail page also.  Only issue, is the
tree is getting reloaded,  (Moreover, this issue is more pronounce because the
tree's taking atleast 5-6 seconds to re-load ).  The detail page loads pretty
quickly...compares to tree(and there's no need for the load to be reloaded)

  thanks,
  Raj