Hi List,

I'm looking for a method to select a row in a tr:table or tr:treeTable by
clicking anywhere on the row. I have a rather complex UI and I'm looking
for ways to reduce the number of controls the user sees. One thing I came
up with was removing the radio buttons in the treeTable on my page. While
the user should be able to select a single row, I thought it would be nice
if the row was selected just by clicking anywhere on the row and selection
of the row is indicated by a different background color and/or use of a
different font (bold instead of plain).

I found a proposal for this functionality as standard feature here:
http://myfaces.markmail.org/search/?q=table%20select%20row#query:table%20select%20row+page:2+mid:dw257hvw5mgp5g5e+state:results

But this did not make in into the regular builds aparantly.

Does someone know a way to achieve this without adapting Trinidad itself.
I think it should be possible with a clever combination of skinning (CSS)
and JavaScript.

Best regards,
Bart Kummel