Hi Cagatay!
> I'm trying to convert an existing application to use Orchestra.
> Followed the installation documentation but I'm getting
> org.hibernate.SessionException: Session is closed! exception after I
> add Orchestra. Just cant make it work so far.
Unfortunately I can't see anything obviously wrong in your configuration
file.

Is the Session closed issued after the first request or after an exception?

Normally I'd think that there is some filter active which will close the
session and that your application do not really use the Orchestra
provided persistence context.
No clue why this can happen.

Probably debugging into Orchestra's JpaPersistenceContextFactory and see
if the created PersistenceContext is the same you'll use in your method
then will help.

If you can't solve your problem and nobody else has a better idea we
need to get in touch with your application, I think :-(

Ciao,
Mario