Yeah, I wasn't using transactions when reading data in service methods,
using read-only transactions fixed my problem.

Now I can make most of the Orchestra features work with an exception.

Whenever I try to remove an entity, I get message: "the detached instance
cant be removed, try to merge it first". But that doesn't make sense because
the backing bean that loads and tries to delete the entity is in
conversation access scope, it is in the same unit of work so it's supposed
to be the same entity manager.

Cagatay