Hi !
I use in my application Trinidad + Seam + Richfaces.
Every page I get on the console:

23:23:36211 ERROR [STDERR] 09/07/2008 23:23:36 org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.core.CoreRenderKit createResponseWriter
SEVERE: In RenderingContext has been created.

Someone knows the reason?

Alessandro

Henry Chang escreveu:

Hi all,

< head title="Page Title">

    <link href="" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />

</head>

This links to an external CSS style sheet. How do I do that with only <tr:document>? Currently all my pages do not use <tr:document>, but instead use the following:

<f:view>

  <trh:html>

    <trh:head title="Page Title">

      <link href="" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />

    </trh:head>

    <trh:body>

               …..

    </trh:body>