On Tue, Aug 5, 2008 at 9:40 AM, Matthias Wessendorf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Rene,
>
> we talked about this already here:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/users@myfaces.apache.org/msg49162.html
>
> Not sure if Scott already provided a work around for it. You may try the
> recent
> 1.0.9 (which is close to be released). see [1]

I saw a similar fix...
work around is doing something like:
public void setContentType(String type)
  {
    // the reason we're using XmlHttpServletResponse is because
    // we're producing a ppr xml response, so ignore any
    // attempts to set the contentType, since the contentType
    // must be text/xml:
    _LOG.finer("ignoring setContentType:{0}", type);
    getResponse().setContentType(_contentType);
  }

on Trinidad's XmlHttpServletResponse.

Scott, any downside ? Beside the hacky factor ?

Greetings,
Matthias