> If the solution is related to this thread, I'll drop a note...
So, dropping a note - as our solution is at least related to this thread's
starting topic,
that is JBoss Tools' RichFaces VE... To get those JBoss Tools running we had
do the following:

- make Trinidad tags known to the JBoss Palette. This was editing
  the config file palette.xml in the directory
  <Eclipse-Workspace>/.metadata/.plugins/org.jboss.tools.common.model
  If anyone is interested, I can upload our palette.xml ...
- per project
  - make sure, there's an entry like the following in the file
     <project-dir>/.settings/org.eclipse.wst.common.component:
     <wb-resource deploy-path="/" source-path="/src/main/webapp"/>
     (note that we have "Maven-like projects")
  - add the following entry to the web.xml (the path to your
faces-config.xml
    might be different...):
     <context-param>
        <param-name>javax.faces.CONFIG_FILES</param-name>
        <param-value>/META-INF/faces-config.xml</param-value>
     </context-param>

Everything including code assist for tags, attributes, beans and bean
properties works fine now!

Cheers, Carsten

Carsten Pieper wrote:

> Hi Adil,
>
> sorry for my late reply - have been on sick leave since last Wednesday...
>
>> Did you remove the previous .classpath , .project, .setting and .metadata
>> files?
> Well, I removed .classpath , .project and .setting (as Fred's adviced to
> do in
> http://www.nabble.com/Management-of-version-2.5-of-Dynamic-web-module-tt19529627.html)
> but left the .metadata directory untouched.
>
> However, my colleagues have solved our problems in the meantime (don't
> know any details yet). If the solution is related to this thread, I'll
> drop a note...
>
> Best regards, Carsten
>

> ADIL KELLOUAI wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>> Did you remove the previous .classpath , .project, .setting and .metadata
>> files?
>>
>> 2008/9/23 Carsten Pieper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>

>>> Hello Adil, thanks for your message,

>>> How do I achieve that? I looked around a bit and found this
>>>
>>> http://www.nabble.com/Management-of-version-2.5-of-Dynamic-web-module-tt19529627.html
>>> (which you might know ;-) ) and tried to follow Fred's advice.
>>>
>>> As far as I got it,
>>> that meant changing the "version" attribute in the web.xml's "web-app"
>>> tag
>>> from
>>> 2.4 to 2.5 (and adjusting the "xsi:schemaLocation" attribute to 2.5,
>>> too).
>>> I
>>> reimported
>>> the altered project into Eclipse but I still wasn't able to add a facet
>>> the
>>> project. (BTW, maven-compiler-plugin already was 1.5. I didn't have to
>>> touch
>>> that ...)
>>>
>>> Did I missing something?
>>>
>>> Best regards, Carsten
>>>

>>> Hello,
>>> If you are using a maven project into Eclipse, make sure that your
>>> project
>>> is a 2.5 dynamic web module and that you have JSF facet included. By
>>> defalut, maven projects don't support 2.5 dynamic web module and don't
>>> include JSF facet even if the project is a JSF one. So, you can't have
>>> jsf
>>> functionnalities (visual editor, faces config editor...)
>>> Regards,