Simon Kitching escreveu:
Yes, it is a workaround, but not too ugly. I suggest you try again, and this time enable debugging output for Orchestra to see what happens. Orchestra uses commons-logging and generates a reasonably detailed amount of output. I can't see why the suggested workaround wouldn't work for you.
This doesn't work for me because I need to use access scope in the dialog too.

The truly correct solution would be to either
(a) look into how Trinidad Dialogs work, or
(b) finish Orchestra Flow.

You don't seem to be interested in doing (a), and no-one else seems to want to scratch that itch. It's certainly not something that would benefit me personally in any way, but I am still ready to help out with Orchestra advice if someone else wants to try.

I'm working on (b), but don't know when that will be ready.
I will look the documentation of Orchestra Flow and see how could I be useful, and in the mean time I will continue using the good and old t:saveState.

Thanks,

Glauco P. Gomes