Hi,

I'm trying to upgrade my MyFaces implementation from 1.1.6 to 1.2.4.  I took
out the old api and impl jars and replaced them with myfaces-impl-1.2.4.jar
and myfaces-api-1.2.4.jar.  I kept tomahawk-1.1.7.jar the same.
Unfortunately, I'm now getting compilation errors.  Below is a sample.  What
can I do to heal the pain? - Dave

search.jsp:33:28: No match was found for method
setShowSummary(java.lang.String) in type
org.apache.myfaces.taglib.html.HtmlMessagesTag.
                        <h:messages showSummary="true"
showDetail="true"></h:messages>
                                                ^----^
search.jsp:33:46: No match was found for method
setShowDetail(java.lang.String) in type
org.apache.myfaces.taglib.html.HtmlMessagesTag.
                        <h:messages showSummary="true"
showDetail="true"></h:messages>
                                                                  ^----^
search.jsp:34:37: No match was found for method
setOnsubmit(java.lang.String) in type
org.apache.myfaces.taglib.html.HtmlFormTag.
                        <h:form id="SearchForm"
onSubmit="console.log('called on submit');
return search();">

^-------------------------------------------------^
search.jsp:35:40: No match was found for method setValue(java.lang.String)
in type org.apache.myfaces.taglib.html.HtmlInputHiddenTag.
                        <h:inputHidden id="datasetId"
value="#{SearchBean.datasetId}" />

^-----------------------^
search.jsp:36:45: No match was found for method setValue(java.lang.String)
in type org.apache.myfaces.taglib.html.HtmlInputHiddenTag.
                        <h:inputHidden id="startResultRow"
value="#{SearchBean.startResultRow}" />

^----------------------------^
search.jsp:50:35: No match was found for method setValue(java.lang.String)
in type org.apache.myfaces.taglib.html.HtmlOutputTextTag.
                                   <h:outputText value="Client System:" />
                                                       ^--------------^
search.jsp:53:52: No match was found for method setSize(java.lang.String) in
type org.apache.myfaces.taglib.html.HtmlSelectOneListboxTag.
                                        <h:selectOneListbox
id="clientSysSelect" size="1"

^-^
search.jsp:54:13: No match was found for method setValue(java.lang.String)
in type org.apache.myfaces.taglib.html.HtmlSelectOneListboxTag.

value="#{SearchBean.clientSystem}"

search.jsp:55:17: No match was found for method
setImmediate(java.lang.String) in type
org.apache.myfaces.taglib.html.HtmlSelectOneListboxTag.
                                                immediate="true">
                                                          ^----^
search.jsp:56:28: No match was found for method setValue(java.lang.String)
in type org.apache.myfaces.taglib.core.SelectItemsTag.
                                                <f:selectItems
value="#{SearchBean.clientSystems}"/>