Hi, I have a rather simple problem, but I don't how to fix it:

I have 2 tables which are related and I need a refresh of the of the second
one, if a user selects a row of the first :

           rowBandingInterval="1" rowSelection="single" autoSubmit="true"
      selectionListener="#{customerBean.selectEvent}">

         sortable="true" headerText="Id">

            <h:outputText value="#{currentCustomer.userid}"></h:outputText>

           headerText="Username">

                  <h:outputText
                value="#currentCustomer.username}"></h:outputText>

       rowBandingInterval="1" rowSelection="single" autoSubmit="true"
  selectionListener="#{customerBean.selectGpsEvent}">

            headerText="GpsId">

                <h:outputText value="#{currentGps.gpsid}"></h:outputText>

         headerText="UserId">

                <h:outputText value="#{currentGps.userid}"></h:outputText>

          headerText="Gpsname">

                <h:outputText value="#{currentGps.gpsname}"></h:outputText>

           headerText="GpsPhone">

                <h:outputText value="#
          {currentGps.gpsphone}"></h:outputText>

If a row in the first table is selected, the event procedure is called,
customerBean.all and customerBean.allGps are preformed by autosubmit, but the
tables are not refreshed.

Any ideas, how I can get a table refresh without using an unnecessary
submit-button on the page.

Thanks in advance,

Alex Georg