Use an ID on the first and partialTriggers on the second, i.e.

        -----Original Message-----
        From: alex01130 [mailto:alex01...@hotmail.com]
        Sent: Fri 12/19/2008 19:58 PM
        To: users@myfaces.apache.org
        Subject: Trinidad1.0.10: How to refresh a table after rowSelection

        Hi, I have a rather simple problem, but I don't how to fix it:

        I have 2 tables which are related and I need a refresh of the of the
second one, if a user selects a row of the first :

                   rowBandingInterval="1" rowSelection="single"
autoSubmit="true"             selectionListener="#{customerBean.selectEvent}">

                 sortable="true" headerText="Id">

                    <h:outputText
value="#{currentCustomer.userid}"></h:outputText>

                   headerText="Username">

                          <h:outputText
                        value="#currentCustomer.username}"></h:outputText>

var="currentGps"

               rowBandingInterval="1" rowSelection="single" autoSubmit="true"
          selectionListener="#{customerBean.selectGpsEvent}">

                    headerText="GpsId">

                        <h:outputText
value="#{currentGps.gpsid}"></h:outputText>

                 headerText="UserId">

                        <h:outputText
value="#{currentGps.userid}"></h:outputText>

                  headerText="Gpsname">

                        <h:outputText
value="#{currentGps.gpsname}"></h:outputText>

                   headerText="GpsPhone">

                        <h:outputText value="#
                  {currentGps.gpsphone}"></h:outputText>

        If a row in the first table is selected, the event procedure is called,
customerBean.all and customerBean.allGps are preformed by autosubmit, but the
tables are not refreshed.

        Any ideas, how I can get a table refresh without using an unnecessary
submit-button on the page.

        Thanks in advance,

        Alex Georg

<<winmail.dat>>