Hello there,

I have removed the savestate but to no avail. I presume I need to be somehow
share the conversation  between the parameters and results beans but am
unsure how to go about it. So in effect I am not passing just one result, I
am passing the whole resultset from the parameters page to the results page
through which the conversation needs to live.

I hope this makes sense!

Thanks, Carl