Von: Brenda Krivensky [mailto:bkriven...@hotmail.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 11. Februar 2009 19:48
An: users@myfaces.apache.org
Betreff: I am trying to deploy to Tomcat 5.0.28

I have a Netbeans 6.5 Web project and am trying to deploy to a Tomcat 5
server.  I have no problems with the latest version of Glassfish and
Tomcat 6.

I need to deploy to a Tomcat 5 version with my war file.  I can get the
war file to deploy by copying it into the webapps directory.  I cannot
get my web page to display.

Error is:

Error configuring application listener of class
com.sun.faces.extensions.avatar.event.DynaFacesContextListener

NoClassDefFoundErro: javax/faces/FacesException

I have JSF 1.1/1.2 Support jar files in my project Libraries folder.

Thanks,

Brenda

bkriven...@hotmail.com

Windows Live: E-mail. Chat. Share. Get more ways to connect. Check it
out.
<http://windowslive.com/explore?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t2_allup_explore_02200
9>