Jsf 1.2 can work on tomcat 5.x only if the facelets library is used instead of jsp pages

Richard

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 12, 2009, at 12:06 AM, "Huettenkofer Michael" <michael.huettenko...@munich-airport.de > wrote:

Hi Brenda,

AFAIK requires JSF 1.2, which is not supported in Tomcat until release 6.

HTH,

Michael

Von: Brenda Krivensky [mailto:bkriven...@hotmail.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 11. Februar 2009 19:48
An: users@myfaces.apache.org
Betreff: I am trying to deploy to Tomcat 5.0.28

I have a Netbeans 6.5 Web project and am trying to deploy to a Tomcat 5 server. I have no problems with the latest version of Glassfish and Tomcat 6.

I need to deploy to a Tomcat 5 version with my war file. I can get the war file to deploy by copying it into the webapps directory. I cannot get my web page to display.

Error is:

Error configuring application listener of class com.sun.faces.extensions.avatar.event.DynaFacesContextListener

NoClassDefFoundErro: javax/faces/FacesException

I have JSF 1.1/1.2 Support jar files in my project Libraries folder.

Thanks,

Brenda

bkriven...@hotmail.com

Windows Live: E-mail. Chat. Share. Get more ways to connect. Check it out.