Hi guys,

I have just started playing with Apache Orchestra and am struggling to find
extensive documentation on the project.  Are there any good tutorials out
there?  The main web site does give some information but it feels too
general for now since I don't yet have a good understanding of the
framework.

Otherwise, I have setup Orchestra to run in my web application and I'm
wondering how to verify if things are working correctly.  The first thing I
noticed is that without even declaring any beans of scope conversation.*,
the application URL now has a conversationContext parameter appended to it.
Does this mean that a conversation has been opened or is it just for
internal usage?

I have also declared a simple Credentials bean of scope conversation.access
which is bound to a login form and then used by a LoginController bean.
Within the LoginController.login() method, the Credentials bean is correctly
injected and has the right information, but calling
Conversation.getCurrentInstance() returns null.  Wasn't a conversation
started when the first lookup to Credentials was done?

Thanks all,
GB