Thanks for your help.

I've managed to get MyFaces 1.2.5 working together with Tomahawk12-1.1.8,
Trinidad 1.2.11 and RichFaces 3.3.0.
Most of the pages are looking good, however, i still have one problem:
Some of the links do not work correctly, but i can't see any difference. If
i click on some of the links (mostly MyFaces or Tomahawk commandLinks), I'm
always getting the same error:

/pages/xlist.jsp No saved view state could be found for the view identifier:
/pages/xlist.jsp

Any ideas what this means?
The session is not expired...