Hi,

Thanks, Andrew. Good to know that all skins are free to use. I don't get
what you mean by saying "You can extend the minimal skin just fine, but
[...] you will also probably have to skin each component". In what way do I
extend a skin if I still have to skin all components? Whats the point of
extending a skin if I have to start from scratch anyway? I still don't get
it. I think there are two possibilities:
a) I am missing something.
b) the "extend" functionality is not (yet) fully implemented, although it is
documented as if it is.

In either case, can someone give me a clear answer? I don't care what the
answer is, but I need clarity, that's all. Thanks!

Best regards,
Bart Kummel

On Mon, Mar 30, 2009 at 18:13, Andrew Robinson <andrew.rw.robin...@gmail.com