Hi Andrew,

Sorry, but I still don't get it. I still have a couple of questions:

   1. What do you mean by saying that the "minimal skin is [not] well tested
   enough to be a 100% 'style-free' skin"?
   2. "but you will probably have to modify certain components to your
   needs": how to determine what I have to modify?
   3. I still don't understand why extending is helpful. How helpful is it
   to extend a skin and than have to guess what elements have to be adapted?
   4. I tried extending the "suede" skin. I don't see any difference with
   the case where I extended the minimal skin. Should I see some difference?

Best regards,
Bart

On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 19:11, Andrew Robinson <andrew.rw.robin...@gmail.com