Salut
Hi All,

We are developing a web application with myfaces.
That's fine, JSF is the cool think. I worked with
Tobago, that comes with a great layout manager
and some cool widgets.

It is not my intention to overwhelm that nice
project but it seems to be dead. The development
of new widgets seems not to proceed so you may
better look to other Taglibs like Richfaces, Icefaces.

Groovy
This application needs proper navigation and UI .I have observed Trinidad
has good navigation practices and other utilities.Tobago has some good
layouts but not good navigation practices.both these technologies have
featurs like PPR.

could some one plaese advice us which is the better technology and the
distinct features of these technologies.

Thanks,
Srikanth