Hello everybody,

I am trying to convert an input into a date using Trinidad.
                        value="#{co.value}"
                        disabled="#{!col.edit}"
                        required="false">

It works fine for almost each pattern. I am however facing some problems when the pattern becomes "yyMMdd" In this case, as long as the client validation is allowed. I do not have this problem anymore if I disable the client validation with

<client-validation>DISABLED</client-validation>

With the client validation enabled, the value is never committed as far as the validation fails. It prints : valid example: 981122 Obviously this example value does not work either. Is this problem known? I searched for this but did not find anything.

Thanks in advance
Lucas

--

Ingénieur diplômé ENSEEIHT (Informatique) Lucas Satabin
Entwickler

FlexSecure GmbH
Industriestr. 12
D-64297 Darmstadt
Tel.: +49 (0) 6151 501 23-15
Fax.: +49 (0) 6151 501 23-19
E-mail: sata...@flexsecure.de
Internet:       www.flexsecure.de

Geschäftsführer:
Erwin Stallenberger, Markus Ruppert

Amtsgericht Darmstadt HRB 8036
Umsatzsteuernummer: DE 214745269

begin:vcard
fn:Lucas Satabin
n:Satabin;Lucas
org:FlexSecure GmbH
adr:;;Industriestr. 12;Darmstadt;Hessen;64297;Germany
email;internet:sata...@flexsecure.de
url:http://www.flexsecure.de
version:2.1
end:vcard