Hello,

I'm using a t:dataTable attached to a t:dataScroller. Currently, the
t:dataScroller shows the navigation buttons and a list of page numbers
(e.g.: first, previous 1 2 3 etc).
I am using a collection in my t:dataTable by the attribute value=...
The Scroller shows me only 10 items of the full Collection.
My question is: How can I have access to the 10 shown items ? I only have
my whole list in the backing bean.

The second question is, what happens if I sort the elements, can I get the
shown items also in a sorted way?
Thanks,

Klaus

Der Austausch von Nachrichten mit o.a. Absender via e-mail dient ausschließlich
Informationszwecken. Rechtsgeschäftliche Erklärungen dürfen über dieses Medium
nicht ausgetauscht werden.

Correspondence with a.m. sender via e-mail is only for information purposes.
This medium is not to be used for the exchange of legally-binding
communications.