Hi Fernando,

pls have a look at the tobago addressbook example. There you can find a
solution how to react on "click-events" in a tobago sheet. For example, by
using

<tc:columnEvent event="dblclick">
    <tc:command action="#{controller.editAddress}"/>
</tc:columnEvent>

you would react on a double click on the row. The addressbook example can be
found in the current build 1.0.24 below /example/addressbook and can be
started by using mvn jetty:run-expploded in the war directory.

Cheers
Marcus